Thursday 3 October 2013

Music Magazine: Initial Plan


The target audience for my magazine is from 16yr olds to 25yr olds. I’m looking to aim my magazine at both genders. I want my magazine to be about mainstream stories and artists. I want to cover cool and unusual music stories. My magazine will contain mainly hip hop and rap music but will also cover songs that are common on the radio and charts. It will appeal to the people with rap and hip hop taste. My magazine will come out every fortnight so it keeps the readers itching to read it throughout the week because it’s been two weeks since they last read it. Considering my target audience my magazine isn’t expensive at all. My magazine will be £2.50. I want my magazine to glossy like Q magazine but I want it to have a clean look to it. Like a professional magazine, not to messy but still attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment