Wednesday 2 October 2013

Music Mgazine Survey: ANALYSIS

1. Do you prefer more images, more text or both the same on the cover of the magazine?
Looking at these results I can see that people prefer more images. However there were some people that like the equal amount. I think that in my front cover it would be smart to have an equal amount because it still has images to satisfy the ones who want more but still has an equal amount to satisfy those who want an equal amount.











2. How many images do you like to see on a music magazine cover?
Clearly more people want just one main image. This will affect my decision when making my front cover. I will try to do what people which is to have one main image on the front cover. However some people wanted to have more than three which is something to think about.
 
 

 







3. How regularly do you want a new edition to be released?
This result was really tight. However I do know that no one really likes to have a magazine come out once a fortnight which means I won’t be doing that. I will decide on whether to release my magazine once a week or once a month.


 







4. Would you like to access this magazine online?
This is a clear result and I should definitely make my magazine accessible on the internet.


 








5. How much are you willing to spend on a monthly magazine?
Looking at this result I know that no one wants to pay more than three pound. People want to pay less than three pound. So when I need to decide on a price I need to think of a reasonable price preferably under three pound.


 






6. How many pages would you suggest a music magazine has?
This result did have mixed data with some people wanting less than 20 and some more than 20. However the clear majority was toward more than 20. This will affect how many pages I will have in my magazine. To be safe I would have 20-30 pages.












7. How often do you read magazines?
This result is tough because it has a balanced mix between once a week and once a fortnight. This information gives me a good insight to how many times people read a magazine.

 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment